Kuala Gula

Sunday, February 1, 2009

I followed my parents to Kuala Gula to visit their friends on the 3rd day of Chinese New Year. Know Kuala Gula? That forest reserve, that we study in Form 3 Geography.
_MG_7661
_MG_7659
Well well, forest reserve. Of course it's kampung style life! Don't have to worry bout traffic jam, don't have to worry bout job cause fishing is like the only job there, don't have to worry bout nothing. Thats what they call the relaxing life i suppose? But, I wouldn't want that kind of life. Dont ask me why. Bikes are the main transport there due to the small narrow roads. The road can only fit 1 car.
_MG_7669
_MG_7691
Right after we reached, we took boat for a ride around the red forest swamp, But go further and its the big sea. Oh and the houses there are mostly by the sea.
_MG_7689
This is basically how the houses there looks like. This is a hotel, but I dont think theres tourist coming here. Can try to stay for a night there next time.
_MG_7697
_MG_7672
These sticks right here is to restrict bigger boats to fish around the area. If not the villagers there wouldn't even earn for a living.
_MG_7699
This place is like the place where they film those gigantic crocs movie place. Swampy, muddy. I dont see no croc, I see lizards and monkeys only.
_MG_7726
Sunset ON the sea. Ain't it beautiful? I like this shot alot, although its not taken by me haha. Taken by my bro. I've got that "feel" when looking at this pic.
Kuala Gula's a nice place. Especially if youre a seafood lover, you should go.

0 comments: