I went to Air Itam Dam. 50mm Portraits

Monday, February 9, 2009

IMG_8180
Use water wisely ok? what are those meters for?
IMG_8179
Tree.
IMG_8181
My sis and dad.
IMG_8190
The river in the middle of the hiking track.
IMG_8198
Another river.
IMG_8193
Big rocks.
IMG_8212
The hiking track
IMG_8222
Moutains.Misty
IMG_8224
Shadows
IMG_8226
Washing hands.
IMG_8228
Poles.
IMG_8234
Tree again. Blue blue sky. I like this shot.
IMG_8243
Flower in the middle of the road.
It was a not so lovely Thaipusam afternoon. Everywhere also traffic jam, so I decided to go to the Air Itam Dam , to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. I went there to walk/jog/run and try on my newly bought toy for my camera, the 50mm lens. 50mm background blurs alot and I love it.
This post is all about randomness.




3 comments:

yijunyijun said...

nice photos .. aww.. someone shooting skill improved liao .. =P
i've been there before .. nice scenery .. =P .. btw .. where is my photo ?

Yong Seng said...

Oh your photos. In my comp haha

yijunyijun said...

send to my email ..!!
yijun.lio@gmail.com thanks i lvoe u