Youth Park.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Me and Merritt went to hike the hill on youth park to take photos. All I can say about that trip is fun! I hope there will be photograph session where you have to climb/ walk a long long way to reach that destination which has beautiful sessions. I will definitely join. Sharing the photos I took that day.
_MG_7173
Penang's city skyline. Not much tall buildings like Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, and other high end cities.
_MG_7178
I can see komtar in between the trees. Komtar is still the tallest building in Penang , although its not really tall. Just have to climb half way then you'll see Komtar.
_MG_7174
If this is a waterfall. Brilliant! Wonderful! Super nice! Sadly its not, maybe it is when it's raining?
_MG_7182
YADAA! WE REACHED! Merritt: I believe I can fly.
_MG_7213
The view from the top.
_MG_7197
After that, I went on taking pictures on Black & White. This is Merritt again.
_MG_7204
Another black & white shot.
_MG_7214
Another another black & white shot on the way down.
_MG_7218
Lastly took a photo of this small waterfall after we came down, just beside the starting point of the trail.

0 comments: