Old/Abandoned Ferry Pier

Friday, January 2, 2009

I went Thailand for 4 days, only 3 places is interesting in my opinion. I didn't go Bangkok,Hatyai those city. I went to Nakhon Si Thammarat / Khanom. Ever heard of that? Well, It's boring there. Village style life.
IMG_6415
This is Khanom's old ferry pier. The only place that I think it's interesting and have "feel". Great photographing spot in my opinion, but I don't think I took nice shots there. Psst, Khanom's Town has no shopping centres, 1 KFC .
IMG_6397
IMG_6406
IMG_6403
Those are the things on the pier. I have no idea what are their uses. Poles to tie boat, Docking place perhaps?
IMG_6408
IMG_6392
The Mountains beside the Pier. One thing's good bout Khanom, It's not that polluted.
IMG_6412
IMG_6411
Say hello to the fishermans! Fishing is a good + efficient way to waste time there perhaps?

0 comments: