Khao Luang National Park

Friday, January 9, 2009

I think this is the 3rd time I've been to National Parks,it's in Thailand this time . Don't know how many times I've actually played in a river. Cause it's hard to find clean, unpolluted rivers and waterfall nowadays. Seriously, stop the pollution :)
IMG_6518
I climbed and climbed and climbed, to this place. Sorry, no on the way pictures cause Im scared my camera will fall. And the road to the river is very muddy.
IMG_6515
Can you see the fish? Cause I can barely see it, because of the colour of the fish. There's alot of them when we feed them.
IMG_6508
IMG_6522
IMG_6529
IMG_6525
Rocks, Water, Plants. So close to mother nature.
IMG_6531
And lastly, saw an auntie doing Durian Kuih, the old fashioned way. The Durian Kuih is nice. Can't find people doing this the old fashioned way already in Town , I suppose?

0 comments: