Trishaw Ride to Esplanade

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

After hanging around, we went for trishaw ride. To be honest, this is my first time taking a trishaw. Feels good , hot and weird at the same time. Lots of people in the car looking at you whenever they pass. Hey, this is heritage! :)
IMG_0491
Shaun Ong .
IMG_0493
Cute trishaw uncle, he posed for my cam, how nice. Uncle you're very strong, I salute you.
IMG_0495
Trishaw ready to go. Lock and Load, enemy spotted.
IMG_0496
Endao Handsome Lester. Why so lonely? Nobody sit beside you.
IMG_0499
So many trishaws, We dominated the road.
IMG_0500
CDK , Roar! :)
IMG_0504
Uncle so old already, still can cycle. I salute him. I salute all the trishaw cyclist.
IMG_0507
Another one. AhKOK says the pink fan is nice. I also think its nice, haha.
IMG_0508
I like this, hard to take cause we're moving. Never knew theres words on the tower.
IMG_0505
Same uncle.
I find this trishaw ride very interesting, again this is my first time taking a trishaw ride. Although its hot but I still enjoy it. I think trishaws will "extinct" very soon. I find that most trishaw cyclist are oldies,none youngsters. If you ask to me cycle trishaw, I would say no too haha.

0 comments: