Jeti Tour . Leo Forum First Day

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

First day of Leo Forum is basically nothing and everything. I have no idea what I'm talking. Best part of first day is the tour I guess. Although as penangites, we've been to all those places but I still thank the FOCs for making this tour, cause I have pictures to take haha .
IMG_0469
Im advertising QEII. One of the places we went .
IMG_0453
QEII is on top of the big blue sea or should I say brownish sea.
IMG_0457
Ferry and Docking place, rich man's boats
IMG_0467
Boats again.
IMG_0451
Empty docking place, you'll see my boat there 30 years later!
IMG_0470
Hai Nan Town oppposite QEII with clock tower in the background. Hai Nan Town is a cafe for your info, sells local food.
IMG_0473
Chung Ling High School Club Members chilling outside QEII.
IMG_0478
Leos from all over Malaysia and some from Singapore.
IMG_0477
I have no idea who is this.
IMG_0481
Leo Club of Ave Maria Convent.
IMG_0480
Shaun Ong act cool. As always.
IMG_0482
Vic, Tze Jun, Shaun Ong and Me. Oh no, Shaun what exactly are you trying to do?
IMG_0484
Victor and Tze Jun again.
IMG_0488
Mr. Luk C.C and Shaun.
Pst, Im getting lazier and lazier to blog these days. Busy too.

0 comments: