YouthCadet(KRS) Campfire.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

IMG_9125
IMG_9112
Last night was our school's YouthCadet campfire. Went there for fun and photoshooting. I was supposedly to hang around with TeikHua, after then I realised Nicholas and MinXiang are there as well, so I joined them in photoshooting. It was raining all night for the campfire,bad luck.
IMG_9083IMG_9090
IMG_9082
The whole event starts at 4, but I went at 7. I guess I missed a few things . Our school's KadetPertahananAwam band was performing when I reached. Its fun to be in a band. I want my own band.
IMG_9102
I then went on to shoot my friends. This is Genyong, potentially young blogger. Visit his blog here.
IMG_9103
Chin Can and Teik Hua. And Wah Loon's blue shirt that smells like Pudge's Rot.
IMG_9153
IMG_9146
And then there's Free Dance session. Every campfire has free dance session. I think free dance is the most high part of campfire. And as usual, Scouts are most crazy. "Shake until leg pain" is what i get from Teik Hua for the free dance. And then I went walking all over the school and shoot.
IMG_9119
My school.
IMG_9105
Clock in the canteen.
IMG_9110
Cat in the canteen too.
IMG_9142
IMG_9141
Dance performances later on. Hip Hop dance, Street Dance, Break Dance. Whatever Dance..
IMG_9181
Emcees of the night.
IMG_9190
Heng Ee boys singing. They wore Shohoku's jersey, they watch Slam Dunk?
IMG_9163
KRS 营火会。 Which means KRS Campfire in chinese. This campfire doesn't have lots of people compare to scout's campfire and if theres no rain I think this campfire will be nice. Rain spoilt it all.

0 comments: