Leo Idol 2009

Sunday, March 15, 2009

IMG_8985
Leo Idol is held annually. Leos who want to be an idol join this, basically its a singing competition just like American Idol but this one is for Leos only. This year's Leo Idol is at Komtar Auditorium, not really a well known place in my opinion, I actually wasted 20 minutes walking around Komtar looking for the Auditorium.
IMG_8996
IMG_8986
Mark, Chin Keong, and Victor. I went with them. And then inside, I saw lots of friend. Chien Ming is one of them. What are you doing Chien Ming? It looks like you wanted to scold the eff word.
IMG_8995
The OC for LeoIdol2009 and the host for the night. Leo Royblin Neoh. He's the President of Leo Club of Penang City too. Good host, better than me alot. I suck during LeoClub of CLHS' Anniversary. Stage fear *sigh
IMG_8999
IMG_9045
IMG_9008
The contestants for the competition. For your info theres 11 of them not only 3. My photos sucked. Mainly because of not having a external flash and a zoom lens. Gotta work hard in saving money right now to buy new toys for my camera.
IMG_9048
The 11 contestants on the stage to be judged one last time and to know who goes home.
IMG_9051
The top 3 finalists for Penang. They will be sent to KL for another competition which is the district competition. Top 2 will be going to the Leo Forum which is in Penang this year for free! Thats so cool. Anyway, good luck to you 3, make penang proud! And lastly theres a photo session after the event ended
IMG_9055
2nd runner up of the competition.
IMG_9058
1st runner up.
IMG_9062
And then this one specially dedicated to lyeyngshin who thinks he's cute. lmao
IMG_9063
IMG_9064
Finally, Gini. The winner of penang's leo idol. Hot? hahaha. I was stunned by her voice that day. VERY GOOD. She has the oomph of Christina Aguilera, can sing high pitch like Alicia Keys/Leona Lewis. She really sounds like Alicia Keys. Well done, youre too good for leo idol. *clap clap*



1 comments:

Chin Fern said...

Hey. I'm one of the finalists of the Leo Idol. =D
I googled 'leo idol 09' for some photos and saw your blog link.
Copy some photos from your collection too. Hope you don't mind. Hehe.