Parents and Teachers' Interacting Day/Results Taking Day

Saturday, April 5, 2008

I woke up early today because of the Parents and Teachers' Interacting Day/Results Taking Day.Almost everyone was afraid of this day,but not me!Ok so,everyone who got 20/38 and below in class ranking have to attend this.Mine was 28/38.Last 10th with average of 69.63,sad nia!And my ranking in form was 334/514.As usual,it dropped...
But,before that I started shooting/playing around with my camera in house since nobody was online early in the morning.

My bass guitar again.

And he says "anyone wants a hug?=)"

My Kid's Time's Piggy Bank,Or Rabbit Bank..which you cant find it anywhere right now.Its from Mbf Finance Bank,it closed down already i think.

And then it was time to take my results.I was late,Siang Lyn called me like mad saying he's pek chek already.Sorry!(If he ever sees my blog).What surprised me the most is that my class teacher actually said im well-disciplined and things.HAHA!

Then,Kenny.RongChen.Siang Lyn went home with me because of Sejarah Project and Sivik Project.

After the projects,Rong Chen played Gunz whereas me and Kenny played O2jam+DotA.And there it goes,another day gone.

0 comments: