Lions Charity Fair @ CDK

Sunday, April 13, 2008

CDK (11)
I'm in CDK for the first time!haha,actually today is a charity food fair and fund raising for CDK organized by Lions Club of Georgetown Centre.Went there because friends are there and to have a look on whats inside CDK haha.And of course Im armed with a camera.Shoot-away~!
CDK (12)
Okay so,first thing I went inside.I saw lots of stalls all selling foods and drinks,a large field and a building.(duh?)And it is very hot that day,so my friends suggested to go to a place much cooler,the HALL!And then they already started singing since we're lil bit late.
CDK (5)
And then after that,we went to buy cold drinks because of the heat.Really cant stand it.And the stall is the only thing that had fancy pictures,so thought we'd give it a try.But its still the same,nothing speshow.And then guess who we saw in front of the game room...
CDK (9)
The blogger gang.
CDK (6)
CDK (8)
The hottest thing there! The Haunted House or should i say the Haunted Classroom?Heard lots of screams inside there,we wanted to give it a try but the queue is too long,I got fed up of waiting so only my friend went inside.As expected,he says its lame haha!
CDK (7)
CDK (10)
We went to the game room too.They had variety of games like throwing rings into poles,picking up marbles using only chopsticks,shoot the balloons.Their prizes are divided into three groups Big,Medium and Small and then each group have a sub-group,A B C D E and so on for you to draw.
CDK (15)
CDK (16)
Kenny and I played the marble game and the ring game.I get a pencil for mine whereas Kenny got his BIG prize-A notebook with a build in calculator.
After that,I went home whereas the rest went to gurney lepak.

0 comments: