Co-curricular Seminar

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Went to attend co-curricular seminar by our school on Monday and Tuesday.This is my 2nd time there because I lost my freaking Certificate!Suffered 2 days from BOREDOM again!The talks are damn sien,I almost fell asleep everytime they talk.And worst..I forgot to bring my camera there,so have to take pics using my phone.I hope I'll pass this time cause I dont wanna go there again!

The details on the back of the file given that day.My file got vandalized so it became crappy..

Before the seminar starts.

The seminar.

Recess Time!

Going back.
Oh and we went to Gurney Plaza on the first day.We took bus there,and guess what..
Both of the bus we took were crappy!First bus is still okay just that its abit hot..2nd BUS IS INSANE!Its damn crowded and theres a crappy old women inside..damn noisy la!"Tutup Pintu!Tutup Pintu!" grr ..worst bus day!

The first bus.
Nothing happened on 2nd day.After seminar,we went to canteen for YE Meeting then went home already.

0 comments: