Chung Ling High School CrossCountryRun

Monday, March 24, 2008

Okay,firstly sorry for not updating for so long.Been quite busy nowadays.21st of March,my school was having the Annual CrossCountryRun.It's annual because every year also have this event(I know Im talking crap! HAHA!).Okay,so reach Youth Park at 7.20 and then the run starts at 7.40.Instead of running,me and my friends walked.

My number for the run.2285!Buy 4D sure get jackpot =P
Didnt take much photos that day cause forgot to take my camera again =.=.So I used my phone instead.Got 300+ in the run.Bad Right?

Everyone's going home!
After that,Me and Kenny went to take our lunch and then we went gurney.Joined Nicholas and gang for redbox for a while.

I know this pic is blur ==
And then we went home =).Thats all for today,signing off~~

0 comments: