The Canon Powershot G10

Saturday, July 18, 2009

My brother bought the Canon Powershot G10 few months ago, but I never really tried using it until today. What I can say is, it's great. DSLR in your POCKET. Well maybe not pocket, but its smaller than a DSLR and it's pic has DSLR qualities. Recommended for people who's searching for a semi-pro camera. Will share some of the pictures taken , here.
IMG_1802
IMG_1837
IMG_1832
IMG_1829
Leo Club of Chung Ling High School meeting this morning. The colour is very nice, pictures are sharp.
IMG_1841
IMG_1844
Squandered around the school with Kenny Chun and Kelvin Seow after meeting. Again, very nice colours.
The G10 can do superb macro shots. Very close ones.
IMG_1863
Chanel.
IMG_1859
Very fine details of my pants. Yup, the camera and my pants' distance is only about 3 cm away. Amazing isn't it? Stunned. The pic is quite blur since I took it in the car and the road is bumpy.

The Canon G10, great camera! More reviews at HERE!

0 comments: