Haagen Dazs- Happy Birthday

Monday, May 11, 2009

IMG_0345
Kenny, Victor , Chin Keong and Me went to Haagen Dazs after IU Day function organized by Interact Club of Chung Ling High School. Actually planned not go out on that day, but since Kenny said he's paying for the bill, I might as well go . Thank you Kenny! As always.
IMG_0346
IMG_0358
The day before we had Haagen Dazs which is 8th of May is also my friend Chin Keong's birthday. This is also somewhat a celebration for him. Once again, I say Happy Belated Birthday to you my friend.
IMG_0344
IMG_0343
IMG_0352
These are just some random shots while waiting for the ice-cream to be served. Well, Chin Keong and Victor shared while Kenny and Me shared. I guess those 2 plates of ice-cream burned a hole in Kenny's pocket. Nevertheless, he never whined , he's good.
IMG_0350
Theirs, I forgot what its called. So i might as well just skip the naming part.
IMG_0361
And ours. One suggestion, never order the Mango Sorbet, yeah the yellow one over there. Holy shit, trust me choose others. The mango is too strong, unless youre a mango fanatic then I have nothing else to say.
Delicious. And thanks Kenny for the Ice-creams again.