FedEx International Trade Challenge

Thursday, April 30, 2009

IMG_9578
IMG_9579
IMG_9581
Went to Wawasan Open University, WOU in short for FedEx International Trade Challenge on Tuesday. Wow, WOU is huge,beautiful , not to mention its high technology where you need touch n go passes to go for toilet.
IMG_9588
It has nice views too. I want to go to a school like that. I was kinda surprised when I went saw the beach there. Never knew Penang has beaches as beautiful as that. Well, job well done to whoever that takes care of the beach.
IMG_9611
Some random tree shot by the road in WOU.
IMG_9580
Group picture before we move on to the real event. From left to right, Kelvin Seow, Teik Hua, Mark Chooi, Victor Tan,Chin Keong, Me, Wei Kang. And I hereby apologize to those who wants to go to the challenge but wasnt able to do so. Sorry!
IMG_9626
Group picture again. ONLY 8 of us went. It was basically a workshop about trade challenge of course. I didnt take much pictures that day, was lazy to do so. I'll just post individual shots here.
IMG_9647
He's emo-ing or acting cute? I have no idea.
IMG_9659
Victor gone crazy as usual, wearing my specs upside down.
IMG_9638
Steam Teik Hua.
The best part of this whole event should be the presentation part. It was meant to be a presentation, but turned up to become a debate. I dont have pictures to share on this part, lazy too haha. Anyway, our school won 1st surprisingly in the presentation, and I have seriously no idea why we won 1st cause our school got the most "complaints" . Remaining silent is a good thing after all?

0 comments: