Room-Disaster

Thursday, December 18, 2008

IMG_6189
Just recently, or should I say yesterday. This thing over here ( I dont know what its called haha) just fall off my roof. Thank god I was sleeping already, if Im using the comp I may be having severe injuries on my head. ITS HARD! (Dont mind my long fingernails, going to cut it already.)
IMG_6190
A hole, caused by the fallen piece.
IMG_6191
And then, that whole piece over there. Its going to fall also, sooner or later. I just hope it doesn't fall and kill me / send me to the hospital. Amitabha.

4 comments:

GenYong said...

Wah Yong Seng, luckily you didn't online that time. If not I can't imagine, so next time must beware about it! Good luck bro.

Yong Seng said...

yeap genyong. Good Luck to me.. have to wear helmet liao! HHA

Unknown said...

this thing is called plaster la...

and good lady charm is always by yourside i presume.

Yong Seng said...

good lady charm?good man charm? haha anyway having these charm surely is a good thing in life.