Twilight

Friday, November 28, 2008

Last minute went to gurney yesterday, watched twilight . THIS IS A GOOD MOVIE. MUST WATCH . ( part of reason because im Paramore fans, and its soundtrack is by Paramore haha ) . If youre up to movie that has girls screaming in the cinema, thriller, romance,and action. This is the movie for you! Im saying this again. THIS IS A GOOD MOVIE, MUST WATCH . If you think its not nice can come find me . ( Just Kidding )
Trying to keep my blog updated. Argh, flickr uploader cannot use!

3 comments:

Victor said...

ZOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LIKE THIS SHOW MAN READ A REAL REVIEW AT http://WALAOOO.BLOGSPOT.COM Lol joking haven't watch the movie myself BUT I WILL write a review after I watch it so be sure to check my blog out

Anonymous said...

twilight is awesome.!!!!!
love it!
haha
im in love with edward cullen. =]

Alvin Lee said...

edward is weird..